Thursday, March 26, 2009

Trading Patches Success!


Is it spring yet? I am happy to report that I have finished my trading patches quilt top! I love it!!!! It is amazing . . . . .and HUGE! I made it 18x23 so that is 414 squares in all and 90 x 115 finished as my blocks were 5.5"!! Hope this entices you all to begin putting your tops (or blocks) together if you haven't already started or finished!!! I really enjoyed creating each block . . . .and developed a pretty efficient system for piecing the rows together too. It could be more perfect where the joints meet . . .but OH WELL!!! It is pretty hard to see at 5-10' . ..and it just doesn't bug me that much! WAHOOO I am thrilled to have this part done . . .so I can move on to another project . . .still trying to stick with my new years resolution of finishing projects I have already started, have fabric for etc etc . . . I think I would really like to do something like a table runner next . . . I might need more instant gratification!
Happy Quilting!! Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment